Sunday, September 6, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 13 Vintage Leaves page

Can you feel it in the air yet? Does it feel like fall?

I thought I would create a page for you to try out using the new Vintage Leaves stamp set and the matching framelits. It's a great way to use up some of your scraps. That's what I did, I grabbed my scrap bin and pulled out any papers that I thought would make good autumn leaves. Then I stamped and die cut them and arranged them on the page. The top rectangle is for the title and the bottom matted rectangle is for the photo.


Trude Thoman, Stampin' Up!, Vintage Leaves stamp set, Scrapbook Sunday, Scrapbook page, fall, autumn, harvest, Thanksgiving

I used Chocolate Brown 12" x 12" paper as the base, everything else is from my scrap bin. I stamped most of the leaves with Crumb Cake ink. The green leaves were stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.
I used VersaMark to make a watermark with leaves on the title rectangle. The leaves are positioned a little differently than I had them arranged originally. It is just hard to fish out the bottom ones to glue down without disturbing the top ones. I decided that the next time I do something like this with a bunch of arranged pieces, I will take a photo with my phone and have it open next to me so that I can reposition the pieces like I had them placed before I started gluing.

What tricks do you use? I'd like to hear from you.


Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!