Friday, September 4, 2015

Journal It! # 124

Journal It! 124

The prompt of the day...

Write down your favorite scripture and tell why it is special to you.

Write the prompt in your journal and Journal It!

 ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

My favorite verse is Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called, according to His purpose.

It gives me hope to know that God is in everything working it out for my good, even when everything seems to be going wrong and my life isn't going the way I would like it to.

What's your go-to verse for encouragement or inspiration? Share it with us.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Every Blessing Stamp Set
Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!