Thursday, September 24, 2015

Throwback Thursday Baby card

Hello,
Today I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set "Occasions". It has several stamps suitable for different celebrations. I chose to use the baby stamp for this card. The frame surrounding the baby and the sentiment are also included in the Occasions stamp set.

Throwback Thursday, Trude Thoman, Stampin Up, baby card, Occasions stamp set
Retired products I used:
Post card stamp
I Love Lace stamp
Occasions stamp set
Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' ink
Simply Pressed clay
Simply Pressed clay molds
Vanilla Smooch Spritz
Blendabilities 
Pretty in Pink card stock
edge punch

Current products I used:
Whisper White card stock
Tuxedo Black Memories ink
Dazzling Details glitter
2-Way glue
Banners Framelits


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Postcards are one of my FAVE's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn. It was one of the last items I bought before the retired list came out, so this is the first time I used that stamp! I know I will use it though, because I like to send out postcards too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!