Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 15 Flurry of Wishes Christmas card

I am trying to get started on designing Christmas cards. To help you get going on yours I am sending out this Tuesday Tutorial.
Flurry of Wishes, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, Tuesday Tutorial, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Christmas card, snowflakes



I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.

If you do not want to be added to the Tuesday Tutorial list but would like this tutorial only, you can send me an email and I will send it to you.

Have a blessed day,
Trude 

Check out the new Hostess Code Gift offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!